Kamis, 02 September 2021

English and Me

Hi everyone!👋

It's been a while I don't update my blog. Is anything different here? Yup, now I used English as well because I'm an English college student. Anyway, this is my first blog in college. So as you can see from the title, I'm gonna tell you about my English learning journey.

Let's throwback to when I was a child. My father always brings me to the local library after school. I was so happy because I like reading a book! Of course, I was reading children's storybooks there and I had my favorite English storybook. It's called Franklin the TurtleSince then, I've loved learning a foreign language, including English.

source: google

As time goes by in learning English, I gained a lot of knowledge. Among them, English has several skills that I have to master. The English language skill that I think is very easy is reading. Because the beginning of my interest in English began and I enjoyed it.  In contrast, the ability that I think is still a challenge is the ability to speak English. And by majoring in English education, I hope to be able to float my skills in English.

Of course, I have to hone my English skills a lot outside of course hours to get maximum results. What have I done? Well, I downloaded a language learning app on my phone. The app is called Memrise. I know it's unpaid, haha. But this app helped me a lot to add new vocabulary.

I think I've told you everything about my English learning journey, so I'll end my blog this time. 

See you at my other blog and have a nice day! 🌞

1 komentar:

  1. Hey, Kezia. Thanks for sharing your reflection. I once tried Memrise too to learn Korean, haha. But then, I turned to Duolingo.

    BalasHapus