Kamis, 09 September 2021

My Emoji Stories

Hi everyone! it's me again hehe 🙌

Today I wanna share with you about my late activities to improve my reading and listening skills. So lately, I read some texts in er-central. That contains fiction and non-fiction stories to improve my reading and listening skills. A lot of interesting stories there. I found two stories that I think were so interesting to read or listening to it. 

Tittle of the first text is called Mental Health by ChrisCole. It's actually a non-fiction story because the content of the text tells about mental health. I don't know why some people don't like to talk about it, but I personally like to talk about mental health! 

Oh anyway, this text level is 8.90 which is quite hard to read, but easy to understand. With that level, I was able to finish it for approximately 4 minutes with a total of 489 words. After I read all of the text, this emoji 😆 following the content of the text where there is a story about a lonely cloud, his name is Colin.

Let's move on to the second text! The title is called Tokyo by ELLLO. I read and listen to the story about Tara's experience life in Tokyo. She's wanna stay there a bit longer because she likes looking at a Japanese boy! Hahaha. Because it's about her experience, so this story is non-fiction.

The second text level is  8.20. I think it's easy and enjoyable when I listening to it. When I listen to this text, it only takes one minute because of the word there 135 words. So I can finish it quickly. I was thinking about what emoji's fits with the story. And I think this emoji 😂 was fit with that story because of how funny Tara's reason wanna stay a bit longer in Tokyo.


So that is my sharing for today, I hope you enjoy it!

See you at my other blog and have a nice day! 🌞



1 komentar:

  1. Thanks for publishing your report. You could have described or explained your reasons of choosing the emojis more, Kezia.

    BalasHapus